Latar City
Latar City
Status Thriving
Type More Economical Developed
Homeworld Efrilia

Latar City is the capital state of Efrilia and the base of operations of the Council. It is also the location of where Ultimate Soldiers are created.


Latar City is a very advanced city, it also has an energy dome surrounding the city for protection against hostiles. It is located in the heart of the planet, outside of the dome it is surrounded by a jungle filled with wildlife.


Latar City like the rest of the planet they are peaceful and a friendly group of species. 60% of the species are scientists working on solutions to benefit the city and planet, the other 40% are architect's, news publishers and more.